Attention: from now on also the Mexican states count as multipliers !Purpose of the contest:
A. To activate the 10 meter amateur band.
B. SWL's: to log as much as possible DXCC-countries, USA-states, Mexican states and Canadian provinces on the 10 meterband.
1. Contestperiod: 13 December 2014, 00:00 UTC until 14 December 2014, 24:00 UTC. This contest period meets the ARRL 10 meter contest.
2. The contest is open to all SWL worldwide.
3. Two categories:
A. Single operator phone (SSB)
B. Single operator CW.
4. It is allowed to participate in both categories. In that case two separate logs are obligatory.
5. Of every DXCC-country (except USA, Canada and Mexico), every USA-state, every Mexican state and every Canadian province only three stations count for the points: the first station is valid 5 points, the second 3 points and the third station 1 point.
6. The contest log has to consist of the columns: Date (YYMMDD), UTC (HHMM), Station heard, RS(T) by the heard station, reported group (Nr,State or Province),Working station,Points,DXCC (except USA, Mexico and Canada), USA-state, Mexican state or Canadian province. The stations in the USA and Mexico report the state abbreviation and the Canadian stations the province abbreviation. The other stations report the goup as a 3 or 4 figures group. See the log example below.Attention: If the log has been created in the Cabrillo Format, the colums "Points", "DXCC" and "State/Province" may be omitted. A splendid computer program for generating the Cabrillo format is "SWL DQR Log", made by SP7DQR and downloadable from: swl.veron.nl/swlcontest.
7. Only heard stations working in the ARRL 28MHz Contest are valid for the points and multipliers.
8. The 5 minutes rule is applicable: the same corresponding station may appear in the log again after at least 5 minutes.
9. The total score is the result of the calculation: points x (DXCC + states/provinces).
10. The log has to be sent ultimately on 31 January 2015 to the contest manager: Ruud Ivens, NL290, Hittekamp 29, 3956 RE Leersum, The Netherlands, or by E-mail to NL290(at)veron.nl .
11. E-mail logs will be accepted in the formats: Plain text, EXCEL, WORD, HTML and Cabrillo.
12. The overall winner in each category (SSB, CW) will receive the winner's prize and for the first place in each country a certificate will be awarded.